Thursday, November 4, 2010

some of that professional photography i promised...

remember our bride bethany who had her lovely july wedding at the carousel pavilion overlooking new haven harbor? i promised some professional shots someday, and i'm happy to share the gorgeous photos we just received from sara at growing tree photography. in my last post i spoke about seeing old friends and other vendors, well, sara is a new friend and we hope to have the opportunity to work with her many times again. she is a very talented woman as these photos will attest to. katie slater acted as her second, and they did some stunning work...ok, i'll stop gushing now. i'm listening to carly simon so that's my excuse for the gushy-ness...





2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jane!! I look forward to the next time I photograph your beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you are awesome! I always love hearing that you will be in charge of flowers!

    ReplyDelete